In exceptional moment, exceptional action,
This year, Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa will be even more private, in order to fulfil your wishes, and implement measures related to health security.
Of course It will no longer be “the holidays of the past”. But we will offer you new little pleasures, unusual restoration and always musical evenings, because life in Cala Rossa will keep going along with humour, friendliness and high level services.
See you soon !
“Health is the new wealth” finding your path to happiness and balance through the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga.
Close your eyes and dream of heaven… Join us for five blissful days in the idyllic surroundings of the Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa near Porto-Vecchio, Corsica. On the gentle shores bathed by the sparkling Mediterranean sea come to discover and enjoy the practices that will help you obtain optimal physical and mental health, now and in the future.
Hosted by Vanessa Gheorghiu, Ayurvedic wellness consultant and Mira Jamadi Vinyasa Yoga instructor, this 5-day course will prepare you for the cool season and introduce you to empowering practices and knowledge that will change your life.
During these 5 joy-infused days you will be invited to take part in Yoga and Ayurvedic cookery classes, attend teachings that will enable you to apply this ancient wisdom to your daily life and your personal circumstances, enjoy the numerous activities on offer at the Hotel, relax in idyllic surroundings and stroll along the coastal paths to soak up the last of the summer sun.
Please find more details concerning the daily programme below:
7 – 8.15 am Yoga class. Open and accessible to all levels, beginner or confirmed, Mira Jamadi, certified Vinyasa Yoga instructor will assist you in finding the practice that is right for you so that you can reach your highest potential and take home a daily routine that is perfectly adapted to your personal needs.
9 am – Healthy buffet breakfast
10.30 am – 12.30 pm – Ayurvedic cookery workshop and teachings on the foundations of Ayurveda and reaching optimal health
1 pm - lunch
4 pm- 5.30 pm Individual Ayurvedic consultation or massage
6.30 pm – guided meditation
7.30 pm – light dinner
- Ayurvedic consultation with Vanessa Gheorghiu. Duration 1.5 hours. This in-depth consultation will help you better understand the secrets of this ancient wisdom and how they can be applied to you personally. You will feel motivated to make some simple diet and lifestyle changes that will be of great benefit to your future well-being and health.
- Cookery workshops. « Cook food serve love » is the leitmotiv of Ayurvedic cuisine. Colourful, flavourful, light and easy to prepare and digest, this simple way of preparing everyday meals is the basis for good health. You will learn the time-tested secrets of this method, the use of spices as “humble healers” and how to adapt your diet to your constitution and your health requirements.
- Teachings on Ayurveda. At once a clinical science and a way of life, the wisdom of Ayurveda originates from ancient India and is known as the « science of life « or « art of longevity ». Learn about the fundamental principles of this beautiful science so that you will be able to apply them to your daily life and increase your health and happiness.
- Guided meditation. In the peaceful hotel grounds, or on the pontoon overlooking the Med, learn to calm your mind and reach inwards where you will find bliss…
- Massages. Every day you will be able to enjoy a massage in our signature SPA with one of our qualified bodyworkers. You will also be able to experience one traditional Indian Ayurvedic massage with Vanessa. This bespoke treatment will address painful areas in your body and nervous tension and will help to harmonise the mind/body complex.
More than ever, we need to learn to look after ourselves – the stunningly beautiful scenery of the Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa provides the ideal environment for creating new healthier, happier habits and laying the foundations of a “New You”.
From October 11th to 16th 2020
- Package 2135 € per pers. for a double occupancy, or 2785 € for a single occupancy
To reserve, please contact 04.95.71.78.78 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The staff at The Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa looks forward to welcoming you and hope you will enjoy our new CORSICAN ROMANCE offer, available for you from April 24, 2020.
CORSICAN ROMANCE package is available from 24 April 2020 to 19 May 2020 and from 9 October 2020 to 15 October 2020 (3 NIGHTS) :
- Grand Confort Room 645 Euro per person
- Extra night 190 Euro per person
*Offer subject to availability and change, according to weather conditions
Corsican Romance :
- Rental car (Renault Clio category) ready for pick-up upon arrival at Figari’s airport
- Double room with sea view and terrace, including buffet breakfast
- Vintage Champagne, served by the fireplace or on the beach
- Boat tour with the hotel’s “Pointu” leaving from the hotel’s deck to explore the Gulf of Porto-Vecchio
- Special Spa experience at Cala Rossa’s Spa by Nucca with one personalized treatment
Domaine de MURTOLI and Grand hôtel de CALA ROSSA propose you the best of Corsica, in couple or with your friends !
You will golf on the cliffs of Bonifacio, on the course designed by Robert TRENT-JONES senior. You will discover the new MURTOLI GOLF LINKS, the last creation of KYLE PHILIPPS, located between sea and mountain.
You will relax with a massage with local essential oils.
In April and October, from Sunday to Thursday, it includes:
- 2 night at Murtoli & 2 night at Cala Ross, in B&B
- 2 Green fees for Spérone & 2 Green fees for Murtoli
- 2 gastronomic dinners
- 2 Massages NUCCA of 50 min
For a double room / from 1.280 Euros per person
Air planes from Paris, Marseille or Nice, on request
Rental car on request (from 130 €)
The hotel’s team looks forward to welcoming you for an exceptional week of family pleasures.
The offer features a vast array of activities for children and adults alike.
7-NIGHT STAY from 24/10 to 1/11/2020
Children rates are full-board, including activities planned Mondays to Fridays from 10 am to 5 pm
- SINGLE ROOM - 2 250 EURO
- DOUBLE ROOM - 1 600 EURO per child
- SHARING THE SUITE - 1 210 EURO per child
ADULTS RATES ARE HALF BOARD INCLUDING 3 DAYS FULL BOARD OF ACTIVITIES
- GRAND CONFORT ROOM 2 450 EURO PER PERSON
- JUNIOR SUITES 2 685 EURO PER PERSON
- SUITES ROOMS and TREE HOUSE 3 030 EURO PER PERSON